1) Make sure you are logged in. If you have not registered to the site you will need to. The process is free and it only takes 2 minutes. Follow the link and follow the instructions http://www.scoaoutdoors.net/signup.php
2) Once you are logged in, navigate to the event you'd like to attend. Find the RSVP section and note "number of spaces available" and "points required." If you have enough points, and there is space available select "Attending" and you will be added to the list.
3) If you do not have enough points you will need to purchase them. Under MyApps>Points>Earn Points (http://www.scoaoutdoors.net/user_points_offers.php) look for the offer corresponding to you event. Click on the corresponding
4) Please read the entire message to ensure it provides you with enough points to attend. "Points Gained" needs to be equal to or larger than "Points required" for the event. If it is click "Participate"
5) Every item is required to be filled out before clicking checkout.
6) If your card was successfully charged, you will see a screen with your transaction ID and date. Go ahead print the receipt and bring it to the event as a backup.
7) With you points added, you can go to your event and RSVP "Attending."
8) If you have questions or problems hit up your event leader or the admin.
Not sure if you have enough points? Find the My Apps menu > Points. Is your balance greater than the points requirements? If not there is still time to upload content or make comments until the threshold is met.
My Apps > Points > Spend Points. Find the offer you are looking for and click on it. When the page loads, there will be some pictures and a description. On the right there will be a 'Buy Now' button - click on it!
When you do it will bring you back to the Event Page. On the upper left side just below the poster photo, there will be a note to 'Request Invite' click it.
When SCOA gets the invite, we will verify your points transaction and send you an invite.
When you get the invite there is ONE MORE STEP - return to the event and mark your RSVP as Attending. Then keep your eye on the event for any changes. Otherwise, we will see you at the event.